While working on one of my personal projects, I decided to create a series of JSS Blogs, that will allow you to see and get going with the JSS really fast.
In this blog series, you will learn How to build a website with Sitecore JSS, utilizing React and Sitecore Experience Platform and deploying the site to Netlify using Sitelify.
I know it is a mouthful, but trust me at the end of this tutorial series, you will be able to build site quickly.
What tools and resources am I using:
- How to setup Sitecore JSS
- How to connect to Sitecore Instance
- How to build a functioning web site
- How to deploy Sitecore JSS app to Sitecore
- How to deploy to your Sitecore JSS site to Netlify with Sitelify
Useful JSS CLI commands:
jss start jss deploy app -c -d jss deploy app --acceptCertificate [cert] jss deploy app -w jss scaffold
- Import User – https://www.coreysmith.co/sitecore-jss-deploy-to-azure-with-arm-templates/
https://jss.sitecore.com – Official Documentation
Lets start with How to setup Sitecore JSS